Sunday, September 11, 2016

Watching the Dr. Rual Cuero gave me a new though on creativity.  More or less Cuero said" using a computer makes you less creative, because it limits you to what it can do not what you can do". Meaning all computers have limits, basically its a box and you can't create out of the box. Also growing up with money can make you less creative, because you don't have to find solutions to this that you can buy. I agree and disagree with Cuero because its half and half true. I feel like not having money can make you more creative, because you have to make up games, solutions from less that is harder to do. 

On the other hand, it depends on the person, not having money does not mean you can't be creative you may have more options because you have money. With the computer I feel like you can be inspired by what it maybe able to do sometimes, things like some animation can't be made by hand. Still I do think you need to get away from the computer because it does have limitations no matter what you do you can't get out of the box.
                 
Also with not getting out of the computer, I feel like people are losing the ability to draw on outside inspiration.  Also hand craft, you need to not use the computer to build up your hand craft as much as possible. If you do not have strong handcrafting ability, it may show. I feel like I do have that problem with my hand craft sometimes. Finally, you get a break from the screen and you get out and look at the world. You see people face to face and see what they actual like. Therefore getting extra inspiration from nature, people, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment